Summer is in full swing, and we at Fusebill hope it is going well. In this release, we added some additional enhancements that improve performance and customization settings. Here are some of the highlights:
Payment Resolution Audit Log
We now provide further details to the audit log regarding the payment resolution in terms of who resolved it and what was it resolved to.
Salesforce Bulk Sync Performance Enhancements
The bulk synchronization with Salesforce has been dramatically improved to be more efficient, especially for larger-sized jobs.
Preview Window Bypass
In Fusebill, we provide previews that you can review before completing the task. However, on large previews, it can take the system longer than expected when the data is large. You can now skip the preview to continue to proceed.
Scheduled Reconciliation Report Send to SFTP URL
You can now send the reconciliation report to a specified SFTP based on a schedule.
- System sending duplicate events to the QBO integration.
- Duplicate payments were sent to NetSuite.
- The Sales by Product report contains an extra unmapped row.
- The Subscription export was missing scheduled migration data.
- Invoice multifilter export multiplexes rows with payment schedules.