We hope all our North American customers had a wonderful holiday weekend. In this release, we focussed on the summer bugs and tidied up some of the NetSuite integration work. Here are some highlights of the July 5, 2022 release:
In this release, we complete our NetSuite Integration will some fantastic improvements:
In-line tax calculation
Previously, tax calculations were done on a separate line item leveraging the Fusebill Tax Netsuite item. Now you can choose to have the taxes calculated directly on your Netsuite Invoice Summaries.
Discount code mapping
You can now map NetSuite Discount Items to Fusebill Catalog Discounts without relying on the generic Fusebill Discount. You can set a default discount and still leverage additional NetSuite discount items to segregate expenses in your accounting platform.
Refunds on separate line items
Refunds will now appear as a separate transaction in NetSuite, allowing for greater visibility and ledger management, especially when the original payment resides in a closed accounting period.
Credit Note improvements
The quantity field for line items on Credit Notes sent to NetSuite can now be set, providing better quantity management on items tracked for inventory. Additional credit notes can also be mapped from Fusebill to NetSuite.
You can now select which ledger to use in NetSuite to contain write-offs. In addition, you can record a memo for a write-off indicating a reason that will appear in the journal entry recorded in NetSuite.
Fusebill now offers the option to synch customer addresses to NetSuite customers.
For additional information, see the NetSuite Integrations Section.
Bugs are inevitable with Summer. Fusebill removed these bugs in this swatter bug fest.
- The user could not receive emails with a + in the email string.
- The subscription name in the report does not match the subscription name in UI.
- A partial refund from Stax results in errors.
- The user was able to cancel a subscription and activate the subscription again via API.
- Running the Invoice Aging report causes an error.
- The Invoice Aging report export failed with an 'arithmetic overflow' error when extremely large balances were encountered.
- Stax ACH Reconciliation issues have been resolved.
- System allocating payment from Newest to Oldest as opposed to Oldest to Newest.
- The Forgot Password reset flow doesn't work with complex email addresses containing + signs.
- Paypal Payments Gateway was using a deprecated API endpoint and was migrated.