Mega Release. We power up this release into a double bubble. The team has put in some great new features and enhancements making this a super release to start Spring as we head into the Summer months. Here are some highlights of the release May 24, 2022.
Fusebill now supports tax in NetSuite. When a tax is added using NetSuite tax, Fusebill will maintain the tax in Fusebill. Enhancements were also made to credit notes and refunds.
Additional work is continuing to improve and enhance our Fusebill NetSuite integration. Stay tuned for more updates.
On the Posted invoices grid, you can now filter by PO (Purchase Order) Number.
On the Subscription grid, you can now filter by Sales Tracking codes.
The following bugs have been removed for a fresher spring!
- Unable to reverse tax portion of an invoice as a result of swapping to Avalara tax.
- Unable to View / Edit Offerings in Google Chrome on Apple Mac OS.
- Invoices with Tax failing to send to QBO.
- The customer subscription grid search dropdown name filter does not work.
- UI - Customer overview showing no next billing day
- Customer hold/activation modal - Errors on server timeout
- Audit log filtering does not show all data when navigating pages and searching.
- Editing revenue recognition in products does not populate the interval dropdown.
- Purchase does not show the schedule from the product on create.
- Milestone revenue, Immediate revenue does not record performance obligation name (reference) and is significantly delayed after posting.
- The customer subscription grid search doesn't show the results when <100.
- The customer subscription grid status filter for Active source does not work.
- Customer account status does not match journals.
- 400 error when attempting to update the quantity of a subscription product with price uplift.
- Netsuite Item not populated when using the default credit item.
- Unable to resolve unknown payment.