What time is it? And where did that Leprechaun take that last release?
Due to some last-minute and urgent fixes, Release 1.201 and 1.202 have been rolled into one big release (a Fused release).
This release brings some significant features to the forefront. Revenue Recognition is out of the oven and cooling. The team has added some additional enhancements and removed numerous bugs in this release. Here are just a sampling included with this release:
Revenue Recognition allows you to earn revenue as time passes or as milestones or performance obligations are met. This new feature will enable you to comply with accounting practices like ASC 606. When creating a product, you can now add a revenue recognition method. When adding the product to a customer, you can make additional modifications or use the schedule defined in the catalog. You can also review your revenue recognition in the transactions section.
Note: If you would like to try Revenue Recognition, please contact Fusebill Support. In subsequent releases, further enhancements and refinements to revenue recognition are upcoming.
Bulk Job: Opening balances
You can now bulk create opening balances or customers when migrating to Fusebill. This allows you to set a balance owing or an amount on deposit.
The Haitian Gourde is now a selectable currency.
- Unable to start billing service for customers after the new year.
- Geotab integration creates duplicate subscriptions upon subscription creation.
- Subscription Product Earning Values - Nulled out.
- Logos on invoices are blurry.
- The system is not generating invoices for a customer(s).
- Salesforce purchase iframes are not auto-refreshing after purchase.
- Draft Invoice Edit Broken - Tiered Pricing Model.
- Subscription Product - Earning Timing Error.
- The system failed to generate an invoice for a customer.