Fusebill provides a view of your revenue recognition to preview upcoming revenue. This view allows you to quickly see how you are earning revenue as well as deferred revenue. This summary provides financial details that are important for compliance, taxation, and the overall health of the business.
To view Revenue Recognition on a customer invoice:
- In Fusebill, navigate to the customer overview page.
- On the Customer Overview page, click Transactions under the Financials section.
- On the Transactions page, you can see the transactions that occurred.
- Click Details to see additional information on the charge details.
- On the Charge Details page, you can review all the charges. To see specific revenue details, click View Revenue Details.
- On the Revenue Details page, you can review the summary of revenue transactions as well as edit transactions. For example, you can postpone earnings to a different date or you can manually earn a schedule.