You can configure the offering site to allow a customer to add additional purchasable items to their selected subscriptions. You can also configure it to only offer purchasable products and no plan subscriptions or any combination. To modify what is available, use the Display toggle.
- In Fusebill, navigate to Portals.
- On the Portals page, click on the appropriate Self Service Portal (SSP).
- On the SSP dashboard, click Configure under the Offerings section.
- In the Steps section, click Configure on the Purchasable Products line.
- On the Purchasable Product Edit page, edit the label names as appropriate.
- Under Available Products, select which products are available for purchase, if they are to be highlighted, and the order in which they appear on the page.
- Click Configure to further make changes.
- On the Product Configuration page, enter a name for the product, description, image, and change the button label. A preview window to the right displays the changes.
- Toggle the Available for Purchase and Quality Management icons. Quality management, when on, will limit the amount that a customer can purchase.
- Click Save.
Note: To add an image, click the image icon. In the popup window, click Ok. In the Description window, add the URL to the image reference tag.