The November 9, 2021 release brings additional enhancements to the offering page along with some extra functionality. The following are some of the highlights from this release.
Query Parameters Passing
You can send parameters to the offering page to repopulate information provide hidden sales tracking information. See Sending Parameters through the Offerings URL for more details.
Product Purchases through the Offerings Page
Continuing with the offerings hosted pages enhancements, you can now add additional purchasable items that the customer can select for purchase.
Netsuite bins can now be set to a required field to not be forgotten when making a purchase. If there is only one bin available, it will be selected by default. This setting can be accessed in the Netsuite integrations section. See Fusebill to NetSuite Integration.
Ignore Invalid Coupons on Purchase and Subscription API calls
For all the API integrators out there, you will be able to ignore invalid coupons on purchase and subscription API calls. This avoids failing to create subscriptions or purchases when an invalid coupon is used. Valid coupons will be applied but invalid coupons will be ignored.
This release addresses some bugs and some additional efficiency improvements.
- Coupon discount not being applied to recurring charges.
- Coupons not appearing correctly.
- Loading offerings with currency mismatch not being handled gracefully
- Stripe connect did not convert address to ISO codes when using country and not state.
- Unable to override plan product earning settings for a 3-month Frequency.
- The self-service portal's Add Subscription button required a refresh to appear.