The Offerings Edit page allows you to customize the offering page.
The plan selection section allows you to select which plans are available for a customer to purchase.
You can further configure each plan with a description, pricing, or image.
To select your plans, complete the following:
- In Fusebill, navigate to Portals.
- On the Portals page, click on the appropriate Self Service Portal (SSP).
- On the SSP dashboard, click Configure under the Offerings section.
- In the Steps section, click Configure on the Plan selector line.
- On the Plan Selection page, you can name the page, add a title, as well as provide a description along with images or other markup.
- Under Available Plans, you can select which plans are available for purchase, which are highlighted, and the order in which they appear on the page.
- Next to the plans, click Configure.
- On the individual Plan Configurator window, you can enter a name for the plan, description, image, and change the button label. A preview window to the right displays what your changes will look like. You can also use the screen resolution drop-down to see how the plan card will look at different resolutions.
- Click Save.
Note: The descriptions field uses markup language. To add an image, click the image button and click Ok in the window. Paste the URL of the image into the HTTP:// link in the description text box. The image should appear in the preview window.