The plan configuration page allows customers to adjust quantities or add products to their subscriptions. You can control these options in this section. You can also hide this section by clicking No under the Display column.
To configure your plans, complete the following:
- In Fusebill, navigate to Portals.
- On the Portals page, click on the appropriate Self Service Portal (SSP).
- On the SSP dashboard, click Configure under the Offerings section.
- In the Steps section, click Configure on the Plan Configuration row.
- On the Plan Configuration page, you can edit the page and plan product contents and its descriptors.
- In the Content section, you can change the page contents and add a description to the page with additional markup.
- In the Available Plans section, click a plan to customize its products.
- On the Individual Plan page, you can select which frequency is visible, the naming of the item and which frequency is the default. Note that if you only have one frequency it can not be changed.
- In the Plan Products section, you can choose which products are visible to be selected. Click Configure.
- On the Product configure page, you can select if the product is visible, if the customer can alter its quantity or can be excluded.
- Click Apply.
- You can also change the naming of any of the labels on the Plan Configuration page in the Plan Products Content section.
- Click Save.