To use the Fusebill GeoTab integration, you will need to create an account for the Fusebill platform to use.
Creating a new Account for Fusebill within GeoTab
- In Geotab, create a new user for Fusebill to access. Record the username and password to be entered later into Fusebill. See https://www.geotab.com/ for more information. Note: The new account will be linked to Fusebill. This account should use a general email account (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org), and not a user's account (Accounts can be disabled within GeoTab, which would break the integration). GeoTab uses an email address for all users, and this email address must be unique between all customers.
- In GeoTab, set the permission and settings for ERP to the correct settings. Contact GeoTob for appropriate configuration. Note: Incorrect settings will cause the error SecurityException: Invalid API Roles when trying to connect the account.
The new account must have the appropriate ERP account settings in GeoTab. Contact GeoTab to have this added to the account.
Installing the GeoTab integration in Fusebill
- In Fusebill, from the left menu, navigate to Settings >Integrations >GeoTab.
- Enter the username and password for the GeoTab user account you created above.
- Click Validate.
- Click Activate.
- The integration is now active and functional in Fusebill. Next, you will need to configure the device serial number location.