Adding an offerings page is an easy way to attract new customers or allow existing customers to upgrade or change their subscriptions. The appearance of the offering pages uses the same settings set in the Appearance section in Fusebill and will be identical to the Self Service Portal.
To create an Offering page, complete the following:
- In Fusebill, navigate to Portals.
- On the Portals page, click on the appropriate Self Service Portal (SSP).
- On the SSP dashboard, click Configure under the Offerings section.
- On the Offerings page, in the top right, click Add Offering.
- On the Create Offering page, enter the following information:
Field Description Title Name of the Offering page to be displayed on the browser tab. Show title beside the logo on the header This will display the title on the offering page next to the logo you selected in the Appearance section. Key Is the unique URL that will be assigned to the offering pages. Terms and Conditions Link This is a link to where you store the terms and conditions of using and making purchases on your site. Force Payment Method Capture Setting to Yes, requires a customer who signs up to provide a payment method before they can proceed to complete their transaction. Successful Signup Workflow You can add a simple Thank You or you can also include a redirect button or an automatic redirect.
- Click Save.