This documentation shows a step-by-step process on how to set up the salesforce permissions to give salesforce users the ability to change pricing via the "Send to Fusebill" flow. This setting is part of the Fusebill managed package in Salesforce and must be configured in Salesforce. Within the Fusebill interface, you must turn on the Price Permission setting.
Note: The default Price Permission in Salesforce is to not allow. If you turn on the Price Permission setting in Fusebill without setting the Permissions in Salesforce, the default to not allow in Salesforce will be maintained.
- In Salesforce, navigate to the Setup section.
- In the left menu pane, search for Custom Settings. Under Custom Code, click Custom Settings.
- On the Custom Setting page, click Edit Pricing Permissions.
- On the Edit Pricing Permissions page, click Manage.
- On the Manage page, click New to set the organization default. If you have previously set a default, click Edit.
- On the Edit page, select the desired defaults for your organization and click Save.
- On the Details page, click Back if you are not redirected back to the Edit Pricing Permission page.
- On the Edit Pricing Permission page, settings can now be defined for a specific User. If a user is not configured then that user will default to the Organization level settings you chose above. Click New to define settings.
- On the Edit Pricing Permissions Edit page, select a user or profile and use the lookup to select a user or profile. Select the default settings for your selected user or profile.
- The settings that you have chosen will be used in the following order:
- If a user has specific settings then those will be used.
- If a user does not have specific settings then it will check to see if that user's profile has specific settings and those would be used.
- If a user's profile does not have specific settings then the organization default settings will be used.