Fall is here, and the Summer of 2021 is coming to a close. The team is again working diligently on a few new features that are coming soon. In the September 14th release, the team continues to squash bugs and make enhancements to the system. Here are a few of the updates in this release:
Monthly Recurring Revenue Report
A new report is available that shows the MRR for a specific plan from the previous month. This report returns the client, plan, and revenue from the previous month ending on the day the report is run.
The following bugs have been removed for a more enjoyable experience.
- Ready Draft invoice not editable when Generate $0 charges is on and Show $0 charges is off.
- The broken hyperlink on the Salesforce page in Fusebill has been fixed.
- Custom Reports does not allow you to run now after switching to On Demand.
- Applying a full refund and then applying a credit caused errors.
- NetSuite Overview Details cannot change the date filter.
- An error may occur while trying to toggle between two accounts, especially in older accounts.
- The ability to pay an existing balance option was no longer present in UI.
- When configuring the offerings page, an error would occur if the page title was left empty.