Once the Digital River integration is connected and been set up with the appropriate tax and ECCN codes, you can add products to Fusebill. When you create a new product a new section with Digital River settings is available where you can select from the tax and ECCN codes to be used for that particular product.
- Navigate to Catalog > Products >Create Product.
- On the Create a Product window, select the appropriate fields for the new product. Note: The product code must be unique.
- Under the Digital River section, verify and select the appropriate Country of Origin, Tax and ECCN codes.
- Click Save.
- You can now add the products to a plan.
- When adding a subscription to a customer and activating it, the Digital River integration will provide a preview of the taxes.
- Viewing the invoice created will also display the Taxes calculated by Digital River. Payments of the invoices will also occur through the Digital River integration gateway.