Draft unified invoices allow the billing clerk to modify the draft charges. The clerk can look at the child's detail charges on the invoice and edit or select and deselect individual charges.
Modifying a draft unified invoice
- On the Customer Overview page, click Draft Invoice.
- Click a unified invoice.
On the unified invoice, you will see at the beginning any charges related to the customer. Then in the next section you we see child charges.
- On the invoice view, click on the child customer to view charges.
- On the Child ChargesCharges on the invoice can be selected or unselected.
- Click Back to save changes and view the full invoice.
- Click Post with Selected Charges.
- On the window, you can review what is being posted to the invoice and any remaining charges the were either removed from the current invoice or are in a draft state on the parent or child customer.
- Click the remaining tab to see charges not applied to the invoice.
- Click Post Selected Charges.