No rest for the Fusebilling. The team is hard at work on some new features as well as finishing up some final touches on new functionality. In the August 3, 2021 release, the focus was on cleaning up some bugs as we continue to work on some exciting new features for the Fall.
The following bugs have been removed for a more enjoyable summer.
- Bulk Payment Auto Allocation was failing.
- Staxbill Card Validation was missing the customer's last name.
- API did not indicate an error when a partial allocation payment amount was made.
- Tax payable reports contained duplicate transaction rows and incorrect tax values.
- Stax branded user account emails were formatted incorrectly.
- Could not provision subscription on a child on hold when invoicing an active parent.
- Suspended Child received unified invoice subscriptions when active parent removed.
- Users were unable to add payment methods when selecting the country Mexico.
- Users were unable to reverse an invoice when a new tax is entered after the invoice was posted using Avalara.
- Custom Scheduled reports showed incorrect end dates in the parameters section and filename.