The June 22, 2021 release brings additional functionality to some key areas. As the summer progresses, the team is gearing up to complete some exciting new features. With this release, enhancements were made to bulk jobs and improved reporting.
Improved Revenue Earned and Deferred Revenue reporting
To better report earned and deferred revenue, the reports now report with identical start and end dates. Previously, it was possible the reports could contain different transactions due to time of reporting inconsistencies. This enhancement allows the two reports to be in sync to minimize discrepancies. The reports include custom earning periods on one-time charges. This allows for better reporting in other system platforms.
Bulk Subscription Product Label Edit
You can bulk change the Subscription Product label. See Editing Subscription Product labels in Bulk for more details.
The following bugs have been removed for a more enjoyable summer.
- June 29, 2021 [1.184.1] - Unable to delete the default credit card when it is the only card on file.
- In Hubspot, when a customer clicks Manage Payment Methods, the iFrame presents an error.
- Dates sent to NetSuite are off by a day.
- UI would display an incorrect description for the Bulk subscription product Label job.
- In some instances, if a payment is recorded and then voided, the Stax ACH would interpret as an NSF/ failed payment instead of a void/ Full or partial payment.
- Payments that will fail settlement but are voided will not complete.
- The Scheduling reports message was unclear.
- Price Account Upload errors are shared between rows
- Inconsistent reporting from the Tax Payable report and Reconciliation report for the same date period.