Synchronization of the Fusebill Catalog typically can occur when the integration is first installed. However, you can choose to skip the synchronization for later if the organization has not yet completed adding a catalog or additional changes are required before initiating.
To determine your Salesforce sync status:
- On your catalog product or plan overview page, look for the icon indicating that the product or plan is actively synced to Salesforce.
- Fusebill products become Salesforce products.
- Fusebill plan frequency become Salesforce price books.
- Fusebill will also create a non-recurring charges price book in Salesforce to contain any non-recurring products.
- Check the status of the integration by navigating to Settings > Integrations > Salesforce.
- On the Salesforce page, the status window indicates the current connections, authorizations, and synchronization.
- On the Configure section, you can make changes to the configuration.
- Review the configuration section and confirm that Fusebill catalog synchronization with Salesforce is on.
Note: Package version displays the version of the integration is currently being used. The last synchronized displays the last time Fusebill updated the content from Salesforce or the last time Salesforce updated Fusebill. You can click the sync icon to initiate a manual sync.