The March 2, 2021 [1.176] release brings a clean UI and performance improvements. A lot of the work this release removes some backlog bugs to improve the UI and overall experience. Below are just some of the updates to the Fusebill March 2 release.
Invoice PDF customizations - Account-level defaults and Summarize by Plan Option
Invoices will now have a consistent and customizable look and feel. This customization can be made at the Account level or overridden for specific customers. Invoices can be as simple or as complex as you see fit. This provides additional flexibility, which in turn allows increased automation adding value and efficiency to invoice management and posting.
In Settings > Financial > Invoice now has a PDF Customization button to customize the PDF globally. This allows you to set the settings for all accounts without doing it for each account. Along with this new feature, you have the ability to have PDF invoices roll up at the Plan level for specific customers so that detailed line items are not displayed to end customers.
A detailed invoice showing all line items.
A summarized version of the same invoice that is more concise.
- Backlog Bug Clearance (BBC)
The development team took some time to clean up some bugs. With a lot of bugs removed, the team can refocus on some of the upcoming new features. See the Bug Fixes section to view the bugs squashed in this release.
- Improve the performance of the AR Balance Report
AR Balance Reports are more robust. Report generation is returned quicker, even with large data points.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Extra projected Invoice being generated for a scheduled one-time-charge.
- General UI bugs related to the side navigation menu under Customers.
- SSP would not verify customer email credentials when trying to reset.
- Customer Activation Date off by a day which resulted in a previously invalid date calculated on billing statements.
- API subscriptions/getAll not returning a currency.
- Posted invoice stays in pending status if posted on Daylight Saving day after 11 pm.
- Leaving the name blank on a tracked item on a purchase results in the word 'null' being presented on invoices and statements.
- SSPv1 Registration page URL protocol fails to update http/https page.
- Error loading Report Exports page.
- Netsuite with incomplete configuration breaks the purchase page.
- Changing the product quantity in the API subscription endpoint can break tracked item rules.
- In SSPv2, the view Invoice PDF leads to download and dead-end.
- Multiple installments for an invoice that occur on daylight savings time transition date result in incorrect due dates for payment schedules.
- NetSuite - Edit purchase with no location shows error.