Fusebill's NetSuite integration provides a one-way synchronization for your Customers, Invoices, Payments, and Subscriptions.
Before beginning, you must identify the Fusebill and NetSuite user credentials to be used for the integration. The selected user must have sufficient permissions to access records and perform the steps outlined in this guide. Fusebill recommends creating a dedicated NetSuite user with Administrator-level access.
At a minimum you will need:
- A NetSuite user with NetSuite Administrator credentials.
- A Fusebill user with Fusebill Administrator credentials.
You will also require an individual within your organization to be responsible for performing the initial setup and any ongoing maintenance of the integration, including resolution of any integration-related issues.
- Verifying NetSuite Prerequisites
- Installing the Fusebill NetSuite Integration
- Upgrading the NetSuite Fusebill Managed Bundle
- Create a NetSuite Role and User
- Generating a NetSuite Access Token ID
- Connecting Fusebill to NetSuite
- Setting the Fusebill Location Entity
- Setting up Tax Codes and Groups
- Creating NetSuite Item Entities
- Creating Entity Mapping in Fusebill
- Configuring Field Mappings in Fusebill
- Configuring Product Mappings between Fusebill and NetSuite