The January 19, 2021 [1.173] release brings with it a host of enhancements, performance improvements, and fixes. Below are just some of the updates to the Fusebill January 19 release.
NetSuite Integration Troubleshooting
Enhancements have been made to help facilitate the management of the inventory module and correct any issues between the Fusebill NetSuite integration. The UI has been updated to provide clear directions to issues as well as the ability to accomplish more inventory related actions. The following are some of the highlights.
- Posted invoice with NetSuite ID
A posted invoice now displays the associated NetSuite ID. The NetSuite ID is located on the top right side of the invoice. In addition, if no ID is found due to an error, a synchronization error message appears.
- Invoice Warning page improvements
On the Settings > Integrations > NetSuite > Overview > Invoice Warnings page, the warnings have been improved to be more intuitive. Warning are more descriptive and provide additional details to help troubleshoot issues.
Issues are more easily identified at a glance without having to search for details.
- Setting a default bin ID and overriding it
The inventory module in Fusebill has been updated to support bins.
A user can now set a bin location for a particular line item. The bin can be overridden for a line item if a bin location was set on the invoice.
- NetSuite class override
Further enhancements for class entity have been added.
A user can override a class for a particular line item when a class has been set for an invoice.
- Resynchronization of All Financial Data
When errors occur, users can use the improved NetSuite warnings page to troubleshoot synchronization issues with NetSuite. Once users have made the necessary corrections, they can use the resynchronization feature to update the financial data to NetSuite. This new workflow simplifies the correcting and resynchronization with NetSuite.
- Improved customer navigational breadcrumbs.
- Now the customer navigational breadcrumbs have been improved to better help navigate through the Fusebill Customer UI.
- Historical invoice count is now displayed on the invoice modal.
- The number of historical invoices are now displayed on the invoice modal for easy reference.
- Earned/Deferred revenue exports are customizable to support additional customer details.
- Quickbooks Online resynchronization process is more robust in error handling.
- Additional logging details for Geotab integration jobs to help facilitate troubleshooting issues.
- The posted invoice detailed CSV export job is more robust in handling missing data and other errors.
1. Bulk Payment
The Bulk job API call now allows for a bulk payment of invoices.
See Bulk Invoice Payment for additional details.
2. Bulk Write-off enhancements
With the introduction of bulk Write-offs in the previous release, further enhancements have been added in this release.
- Fusebill prevents multiple bulk write off API calls to avoid errors.
- The ability to cancel a bulk write-off job mid process. The job will cancel gracefully.
See Bulk Job Write-off Procedure for additional details.
The following issues have been resolved:
- Fixed invalid state listings for Mexico
- Price overrides are properly removed when they are reset in the UI
- Allow override of tiered pricing for purchases at time of purchase
- Payment warning popup is more intuitive
- Payment warning popup in Salesforce is more intuitive
- Migration wizard special characters are now supported