Override Collections Settings by Billing Period
You can now override collections settings (payment method, net terms, auto collection, and auto posting of draft invoices) by billing period at the customer level. This is useful if, for example, you want to use one payment method for subscriptions billed monthly, and a different payment method for subscriptions billed annually. See Override Collection Settings by Billing Period for more information.
Export of Subscription Grid and Posted Invoice Grid Search Results
You can now apply filters to the subscription grid and posted invoice grid and export only the search results to CSV. See Export Subscription Search Results and Export Posted Invoices Search Results for details.
Override Discount Settings By Discount Frequency
If a subscription being discounted has more than one frequency (for example, a monthly and an annual subscription) you may wish to override the type, effective date, and length of the discount for one of those frequencies. Fusebill has added this functionality. See Create a Discount for more information.
- Salesforce can now create a blank tracked item
- getting full subscription information
- getting ledger balance information
- handing billing run errors
- Resolved issue affecting the time generated for reconciliation reports
- Resolved calculation issues for Current MRR
- Fixed an issue with MFI1 terms that occur after months of less than 31 days when day 31 was set as the renewal date
- Fixed an edit issue for API payment method
- Fixed an API QBO and Netsuite ID issue re: invoice allocation DTO's
- Fixed an issue where certain plans could not be removed from a coupon
- Fixed a partial refund issue with the Chase gateway integration
- "Sort By amount" on the credit notes list will no longer break the page on subsequent visits