Ledger names (labels) can now be changed to correspond to the ledger names used in your accounting software. This setting can be found under Settings>Customization>Display. The ledger names you specify will be used in the reconciliation report. See Configure Display Defaults for more information.
Reconciliation Report Improvements
- inclusion of the ledger names specified under Settings>Customization>Display
- standard Excel-compatible date formats
- greater control over the customer details fields included (basic, all, or selectable list)
- display of the "up until" date of the data that will be included
See Reconciliation Report for more information.
Purchase Preview API
Purchases can now be previewed before being created. Preview a purchase instead of creating a temporary draft purchase to help keep your account clean and running smoothly.
- In the API the Customer DTO now has a "created" timestamp
- The Subscription DTO now has a "cancelled" timestamp and a Migrated-From Subscription ID
- Sales tracking codes can now be mapped from within Salesforce
- Removed a capitalization requirement for currencies in the purchase preview
- Cleaned up a display issue where expiration dates for frequencies greater than 1 month or 1 year were not displaying the correct expiration date
- Fixed an issue with the reset password token