Additional Text Messaging Features
A url shortener is now applied to links in text messages in order to save character space. Additionally, a new Subscription Expiry Warning automated text message was added. See Text Message Notifications - Overview for more details.
Bulk Customer Edit - Option to Include Email Preferences
The bulk customer edit tool now has an option to include customer email preferences in the CSV. By editing these fields (for example, changing Email.InvoicePost to OFF or ON) you can temporarily change the customer level email settings for multiple customers at once. For more information, see Bulk Customer Edit.
Multi-Schedule for Subscription Expiry Renewal Notice Email
Added capability to schedule more than one reminder regarding subscription expiry renewal. See Email Notifications - Overview for more information about this automated email.
- Published an API endpoint to enable programmatic latching of a customer to Hubspot
- Fixed an issue where Projected invoices could not be regenerated using the "Regenerate" button
- Audit log now correctly shows "Salesforce" when an entity is created using the "Send to Fusebill" button in Salesforce
- The multi-filters for subscription searches now ignores leading and trailing spaces.
- Billing period details pages now support pagination for more efficient navigation between multiple pages of associated subscriptions