- Added new product setting to optionally remove any/all $0 charges from all ledgers and reconciliation reports. This allows users the ability to leverage products as features or entitlements through the Admin interface or when integrated via API. These "entitlements" or "features" will still appear in the subscription product reporting available via the Admin user interface but not on any invoices (there are no charges applied). These products can be charged for later in the future by modifying the setting to charge and applying pricing.
- Allow Subscription Push out tool to set new product setting for features/entitlements to existing subscriptions. This action would remove these $0 products from any future invoices generated and from the reconciliation reports. The option in the Push out tool is called "Push Catalog Advanced Display"
- Added override capability for new product setting via API and Admin user interface.
- Errors in the NetSuite event logs can now be retried manually via the Admin interface.
- Added more user friendly messages for NetSuite event errors.
- Added subscription Id information to subscription status updated audit log entries
- Added subscription Id of subscriptions created from clone subscription in audit log entries
- Added a basic customer details option to report exports so that it is clearer that basic customer information does appear in the export but there is an additional option to export all 100+ fields
- Added new Salesforce button "Add Account Subscription" which allows a subscription to be added without a Salesforce opportunity having been created via iFrame. This requires an updated Fusebill Managed Package installation into your Salesforce Org.
- Performance improvements for timezone conversions in reports.