- Added new formula pricing model to support late fees on hosted pages, plan products and within reporting. Late fees are now supporte on plans for recurring subscriptions.
- Added support to include Fusebill physical goods or one-time purchases inside of Salesforce created Pricebooks. This allows for a guided selling approach to hardware purchases made within Fusebill's catalog but grouped in Pricebooks defined in Salesforce.
- Added support for simple inventory reduction in NetSuite from invoices generated in Fusebill.
- Added support for serialized inventory reduction in NetSuite from invoices generated in Fusebill via tracked items on physical goods. Reversals on invoices will not impact inventory.
- Added new API endpoint that combines Tracked Items on physical goods/one-time purchases and subscription products GET https://secure.fusebill.com/v1/ProductItems?query=field:queryString across the entire Fusebill account.
- Performance improvements for large accounts with no child accounts.
- Improved performance on AR Balance, Revenue, Deferred Revenue Reports
- Transaction index optimization and clean up.
- Cleaned up Tracked Item data objects in API across all endpoints.