Currently, there is no automated method for charging late fees in Fusebill. Instead, a separate purchase can be used in order to add any additional charges outside of a plan.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I find which version of taxation my account is using?
- How do I change my statement header?
- A link has expired or been used, can it be reactivated?
- How do I enter an address that has no Zip code, but has a postal code?
- How do I change an expiry period on a customer's subscription?