Currently, there is no automated method for charging late fees in Fusebill. Instead, a separate purchase can be used in order to add any additional charges outside of a plan.
Articles in this section
- Can I change a customer's currency?
- When exporting a report, what is the difference between Basic customer details and full customer details?
- Why is a transaction voided in my gateway, but refunded in Fusebill?
- Important information about our new Scanner functionality
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I create an invoice?