- Added formula pricing to purchases to allow for late fees on invoices in B2B billing scenarios based on open invoice balance.
- Added new invoice Term for MFI1 (Month Following Invoice) which means that the invoice due date would be set to the 1st day of the month following the invoice date. For example, a customer could be invoiced on the 15th of October, 2019 and instead of setting the Terms to Net30 (due 30 days after invoice), you could set the terms to "MFI1" where the invoice would be due on the 1st of November, 2019.
- Added new NetSuite ability to map Fusebill products to NetSuite items (products). Currently invoices generated in NetSuite by Fusebill add a single line item in the NetSuite invoice. This new feature will allow a complete line by line itemized invoice generated automatically in NetSuite by the Fusebill integration.
- Added credit card tokenization to the Braintree gateway.
- Improved performance for payment allocations for Quickbooks online integration.
- Improved API performance for Invoice Summaries.
- Added performance improvements during billing process specific to Salesforce driven events.