The subscription status indicates the status of each subscription under a customer. To see a subscription status:-
Click on a customer in the customers tab
Click on the subscriptions tab and your screen should look like the screenshot below. The subscription status can be found on the right hand corner of each subscription in the subscriptions column.
Below is a list of all possible types of payment status and what they mean:-
- Draft - Subscription is new and is not going to generate invoices until activated.
- Active - Subscription will generate invoices on this customer. The invoices will depend on the associated billing period and frequency of the subscription.
- Cancelled - Subscription has been cancelled. The subscription will no longer generate invoices. A cancelled subscription cannot be uncancelled
- Provisioning - Subscription will to activate on a scheduled date in the future.
- Suspended - The customer has been suspended, resulting in all subscriptions being suspended until the customer comes out of suspended status.
- Migrated - Subscription has been migrated to a another plan in the same family. A different subscription was created on the customer.
- Expired - Subscription has expired and will no longer generate invoices.
see also What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean? for information on other types of status