The account status shows the status of each customer. You can see it in 2 places:
1. Click on customers and you should see the account status under the Status column labeled "Account"
2. Click on the customer you wish to view the account status of and click on the dashboard. The account status can be found in the top left corner of the Customer block.
Below is a list of all possible types of payment status and what they mean:-
- Draft - Customer is new, their subscriptions are not yet active, and invoicing will not take place on this customer until the customer is Activated.
- Active - Customer is a current customer.
- Cancelled - Customers and their subscriptions have been canceled. The customer cannot be modified and will not be billed moving forward unless uncancelled.
- Suspended - Customer's services have been automatically paused. A customer's accounting status was in "Poor standing" for more than their grace period or any extensions. They will not be returned to Active until their Accounting Status returns to "Good Standing"
- Hold - Customer's services were manually paused. They will not be invoiced until manually unpaused. Collections and dunning on outstanding invoices will continue.
see also What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean? for information on other types of status