Invoices are automatically generated in Fusebill when purchases are finalized or subscriptions are due for recharge for a customer. In order for the system to generate an invoice, a customer must be set up with a subscription added to the customer. Plans and products must be available in the catalog for customers to subscribe to or purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I create an invoice?
- How do I find which version of taxation my account is using?
- How do I change my statement header?
- A link has expired or been used, can it be reactivated?
- How do I enter an address that has no Zip code, but has a postal code?