Invoices are automatically generated in Fusebill when purchases are finalized or subscriptions are due for recharge for a customer. In order for the system to generate an invoice, a customer must be set up with a subscription added to the customer. Plans and products must be available in the catalog for customers to subscribe to or purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer a subscription between customers?
- If I change my bank information for collections with my gateway, do I need to change anything with Fusebill?
- How do I get around Excel interpreting numbers (cutting off leading 0's, using scientific notation, reading dates)?
- Why didn't a recently unsuspended customer get billed?
- How do I how to turn on/off detail vs summary invoices?
- Are customer notes visible to end customers?
- Can I change a customer's currency?
- Why is a transaction voided in my gateway, but refunded in Fusebill?
- Important information about our new Scanner functionality
- Can I edit an invoice?