Invoices are automatically generated in Fusebill when purchases are finalized or subscriptions are due for recharge for a customer. In order for the system to generate an invoice, a customer must be set up with a subscription added to the customer. Plans and products must be available in the catalog for customers to subscribe to or purchase.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't a recently unsuspended customer get billed?
- Can I change a customer's currency?
- Why is a transaction voided in my gateway, but refunded in Fusebill?
- Important information about our new Scanner functionality
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I create an invoice?