- Release launch includes all new features
- Added HubSpot configuration screen in Fusebill under "Integrations"
- Optimized a number of back end processes dealing with MRR and Payment reports
- NetSuite and Quickbooks integrations now offer the ability to mark any errors as "addressed" so that they're not displayed again when you're doing future investigations
- Improved security on a number of API resources
- Added Original charge Id to credit notes webhooks and API calls to better help the user associate the credit note programmatically
- On plan family migrations, added the ability to transfer subscription level custom fields from the source plan to the target plan
- Modified the user interface for catalog plan summaries to display the count of only the active plans in the catalog