- Added the ability to remove a subscription from a Deal
- Activate all subscriptions on a Deal with a single click
- Added ability to preview a subscription activation
- Added the ability to configure a subscription
- Added the ability to manage HubSpot tokens
New - "Unable to Bill" a specific customer -- Warning Messages
This features adds a warning to the customer's dashboard indicating that Fusebill is unable to process through billing. There are two specific conditions where this could occur that would block the customer from billing.
1 - An unknown response received from the configured payment gateway. In this scenario Fusebill has attempted a payment on the gateway but after a period of time the gateway has not responded. To avoid further issues or double billing, Fusebill warns that investigation is required to resolve the issue and allow the customer to progress through billing.
2 - Taxation has been enabled but the address configured in the customer is invalid on unknown by Avalara tax and therefore tax cannot be calculated.
In both cases a warning is displayed with specific recommendations and links on how to resolve the issue. No further billing is attempted on this customer until the issue is resolved.