From the Customer list page, a copy of the full customer list can be exported. Note: The export is for the full customer list, and filters will not be applied to the export.
- On the Customer List page, click Export All near the top right.
- On the Customers -Export CSV window, add a reference, if applicable and click Export. A reference can be used to quickly locate the file in the jobs section at a later date.
- On the following window, click Download.
The CSV includes:
- Basic customer information
- Contact information
- Status, Accounting Status, and days remaining until suspension.
- Creation, Activation, and Cancellation Timestamps
- Sync Status and some information
- Basic portal information
- Customer's MRR at the time the report was generated
- Various billing setting configurations
- Default payment method information
- Tracking information
- Billing and shipping address
- Email notification settings