Fusebill uses the same login credentials for your customers to log into both versions of the self-service portals. No new credentials need to be created.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule a subscription to start on a later date?
- How do I change my statement header?
- Can I collect payment on a cancelled customer?
- If I change between the versions of self service portal, do I need to create new login credentials for my customers?
- Can I change what time billing is run in Fusebill?
- When I change plan product pricing in the catalog, does it affect current subscribers?
- Can I remove custom fields from a plan, subscription, or product?
- How do I link a customer in Fusebill to one in Salesforce?
- How do I cancel a customer's subscription while allowing it to continue to the end of the period?
- Where do I find all transaction information in Fusebill?