Fusebill uses the same login credentials for your customers to log into both versions of the self-service portals. No new credentials need to be created.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I change my statement header?
- A link has expired or been used, can it be reactivated?
- How do I change an expiry period on a customer's subscription?
- If I change between the versions of self service portal, do I need to create new login credentials for my customers?
- Can address verification be turned off for WePay/Fusebill Payments customers?