Fusebill uses the same login credentials for your customers to log into both versions of the self-service portals. No new credentials need to be created.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my statement header?
- If I change between the versions of self service portal, do I need to create new login credentials for my customers?
- Can I remove custom fields from a plan, subscription, or product?
- How do I link a customer in Fusebill to one in Salesforce?
- How do I fix a payment I misapplied to invoices?
- How do I cancel a customer's subscription while allowing it to continue to the end of the period?
- Where do I find all transaction information in Fusebill?
- Using advanced taxation, the address is correct, but being rejected.
- What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean?
- How Does Fusebill Integrate With Accounting Systems?