When validating the credit card for use in recurring collections, there will be a check to verify the card. This check usually involves a $0, $1, or sometimes $2 transaction that is immediately canceled. These transactions may appear on a customer's credit card statement. In many cases, credit card companies are aware of these transactions and hide them when they occur.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer a subscription between customers?
- If I change my bank information for collections with my gateway, do I need to change anything with Fusebill?
- How do I get around Excel interpreting numbers (cutting off leading 0's, using scientific notation, reading dates)?
- Why didn't a recently unsuspended customer get billed?
- How do I how to turn on/off detail vs summary invoices?
- Are customer notes visible to end customers?
- Can I change a customer's currency?
- Why is a transaction voided in my gateway, but refunded in Fusebill?
- Important information about our new Scanner functionality
- Can I edit an invoice?