When validating the credit card for use in recurring collections, there will be a check to verify the card. This check usually involves a $0, $1, or sometimes $2 transaction that is immediately canceled. These transactions may appear on a customer's credit card statement. In many cases, credit card companies are aware of these transactions and hide them when they occur.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't a recently unsuspended customer get billed?
- Can I change a customer's currency?
- Why is a transaction voided in my gateway, but refunded in Fusebill?
- Important information about our new Scanner functionality
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I create an invoice?