Set the subscription to expire in 0 periods. This is the closest method in terms of functionality. This lets the subscription continue to the end of the billing period and charge any accumulated end of period charges. Then billing then stops for that subscription and it enters a state similar to being canceled where it cannot be modified while expired. An expired subscription can be unexpired at a later time to recover it if necessary.
Articles in this section
- If I change my bank information for collections with my gateway, do I need to change anything with Fusebill?
- How do I get around Excel interpreting numbers (cutting off leading 0's, using scientific notation, reading dates)?
- Why didn't a recently unsuspended customer get billed?
- Can I change a customer's currency?
- Why is a transaction voided in my gateway, but refunded in Fusebill?
- Important information about our new Scanner functionality
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?