Set the subscription to expire in 0 periods. This is the closest method in terms of functionality. This lets the subscription continue to the end of the billing period and charge any accumulated end of period charges. Then billing then stops for that subscription and it enters a state similar to being canceled where it cannot be modified while expired. An expired subscription can be unexpired at a later time to recover it if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit an invoice?
- How do I charge late fees?
- How do I check how many customers are on automatic collection?
- How do I Add a second customer name to an account?
- A customer clicked an email link, but navigated away from it. Now they are unable to use that link again.
- How do I change my statement header?
- A link has expired or been used, can it be reactivated?
- How do I change an expiry period on a customer's subscription?
- If I change between the versions of self service portal, do I need to create new login credentials for my customers?
- Can address verification be turned off for WePay/Fusebill Payments customers?