There are a few scenarios where this can occur and this is intended software behavior. For the initial customer service resolution, the ready draft charges will need to be posted manually.
- The customer or account has Auto-Post off.
- It is a business or customer service decision to have this off. consult with your team to see if there is a reason for having this off.
- Ideally, Fusebill is being used to automate billing customers on a recurring basis.
- There is a draft purchase on the customer
- If there is still a draft purchase on a customer, the Fusebill system will be unsure of how to proceed and will generate new charges as ready draft.
- Either cancel the purchase, or finalize them. Information on how to finalize a purchase can be found here Purchasing Products Outside of Plans