This error message indicates that there is a hold on invoicing and creating new payments on a customer. There will be a payment in the customer's payments list, with the status of unknown. This payment will need to be resolved before any further transactions on the customer can take place.
Articles in this section
- How do I mark a paid payment unpaid?
- Can AVS for credit cards be disabled within Fusebill?
- Why does the system continue to automatically collect for charges that I have refunded to my customer?
- Why did a customer's payment fail?
- On a failed payment or validation, what does this "Reason for Failure: ..." error message mean?
- Why did my ACH refund fail with a message suggesting the transaction is under review?
- How do I view a customer's Payment Method information?
- How do I fix a payment or credit that I misapplied or was automatically applied to an invoice?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- How Do I Do A Refund?