Payment method information is a sensitive matter, it will need to take place across a secured connection between authorized parties. This is a paid professional service. Contact Fusebill Support in order to put in a request for this service.
Articles in this section
- How do I mark a paid payment unpaid?
- Can AVS for credit cards be disabled within Fusebill?
- Why does the system continue to automatically collect for charges that I have refunded to my customer?
- Why did a customer's payment fail?
- On a failed payment, validation, or refund what does this "Reason for Failure: ..." error message mean?
- Why did my ACH refund fail with a message suggesting the transaction is under review?
- How do I view a customer's Payment Method information?
- How do I fix a payment or credit that I misapplied or was automatically applied to an invoice?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- How Do I Do A Refund?