A payment can be manually collected from a customer. When an amount is on deposit, it will be used automatically in any invoices posted at a later time. Keep in mind that payment without goods or services provided is vulnerable to chargeback. So good records and communication need to be kept with your customer in case a chargeback dispute arises with your gateway or their payment method issuer.
Articles in this section
- How do I resolve an unknown payment?
- Does Fusebill try a void transaction when refunding a payment?
- How do I mark a paid payment unpaid?
- Can AVS for credit cards be disabled within Fusebill?
- What is a payment method validation?
- Why does the system continue to automatically collect for charges that I have refunded to my customer?
- Why did a customer's payment fail?
- On a failed payment, validation, or refund what does this "Reason for Failure: ..." error message mean?
- Why did my ACH refund fail with a message suggesting the transaction is under review?
- How do I view a customer's Payment Method information?