Fusebill's bulk job functionality allows you to manage your recurring customer base in a bulk fashion in order to save time and improve accuracy.
Use this functionality to submit a CSV file of specified subscriptions that are currently in "Draft" or "Provisioning" Status to have the system Activate the subscriptions automatically.
The Bulk Subscription Activation job requires the upload of a CSV file with a single column.
The column must have a header that reads either:
- SubscriptionId (recommended)
- SubscriptionName (note that names must be unique)
- SubscriptionReference (note that References must be unique)
Sample of a Bulk Subscription Activation file:
- The file must only contain a single column
- The header of the file must read one of
- The file cannot contain more than 1000 subscriptions
- Subscription IDs must exist and belong to your account
- Subscription names and references cannot be duplicated
- Subscriptions specified must already be in status "Draft" or "Provisioning"
- The customer entity that owns the subscription must be in "Active" status