New Scheduled Summary Exports via Email
Fusebill is excited to announce that you can now set up scheduled data exports that will automagically send you your Sales and Cash Summary data via email.
With this feature you can provide visibility into your recurring billing data, to other users within your organization, without requiring them to log into the Fusebill interface to run manual reports.
Use this feature to:
Click Here for more information on how to set up Scheduled Exports.
Cash Segmentation reports
We have continued work to further segment cash data. This release enables you to run cash reporting on your customer segments.
· Identifying your largest customers from a Net/Gross collection perspective
· Tracking trends in your customer payment processing behavior
· Assessing your risk level from a customer demographic perspective
· Identifying customers who are experiencing declining collection activity
· Identifying your top performing tracking codes from a collection perspective
· Tracking trends in your sales code behaviors
· Calculating commissions based on collections
· Identifying Resellers who are experiencing declining collection activity
This powerful reporting module is ideal for:
· Tracking contributions made by historical customers to today’s payment volume
· Giving you a view of Cash Churn over time
· Tracking trends in your 2nd month and annual retention rates
· Taking pro-active steps to mitigate against churn