The bulk subscription update import allows users to edit high-level subscription information such as labels and some timing elements. These elements are highlighted below.
This works by submitting a CSV file of specific subscriptions and the details that you would like to edit.
Target subscriptions need to be identified by supplying a unique Fusebill generated subscription Id (available from the Subscription reporting from within Fusebill). Not all of the subscription fields need to be submitted in the file. Subscriptions can alternatively be identified by Subscription Name. Those subscriptions identified by their name require unique names which are not enforced by Fusebill and would need to be enforced by a business process outside of Fusebill.
Because this job operates as an edit, if you wish to delete existing values in a field, the special string "clear" can be used. Any fields submitted with a blank value will be ignored by the bulk editor.
Fields that can be controlled in this import:
- Subscription Name
- Subscription Description
- Subscription Reference
- Scheduled Activation Date
- Contract Start Date
- Contract End Date
- Expiry Periods
The Bulk Subscription Edit job requires the upload of a CSV file with up to 8 columns.
The file must have a header row containing at least one of the following fields
- SubscriptionName (note that names must be unique)
Sample of a full Bulk Subscription Activation file:
- File must contain at least 2 columns
- File must contain a header row with specific header names
- File cannot contain more than 1000 subscriptions
- Subscription IDs provided must exist within the account
- If using subscription names instead of subscription ids, then subscription names must be unique and already exist in the account
- Blank field values will be ignored
- Submitting the string "clear" must be used to clear out an existing value
- Date values submitted will be interpreted in your account timezone
- Scheduled Activation timestamp cannot be modified on subscriptions that have already generated financial records