Spring is here and so is the Fusebill May 25th release. The team is excited to be doing some minor housekeeping on some major feature releases coming soon. In the May 25 release, the team has done some great improvements and spring clean-up. Here are just some of the changes.
Fusebill Payments powered by Stax now supports ACH payments.
Fusebill Payments powered by Stax was first introduced with Credit Card processing. Now, Fusebill Payments allows the configuration of bank information to process payments (ACH).
- Customer address with trailing slash in URL caused page breaks.
- You can now create Stax CC on a customer without any FB contact info.
- If a gateway name is too long, the UI now truncates with '...'.
- When reloading Salesforce or Netsuite Event Log or loading from a link, the search ignores URL parameters.
- Salesforce now uses the account information when submitting a form.