The May 11, 2021 [1.181] release brings with it enhancements, performance improvements, and fixes. This release includes the release of 1.180 and 1.181. The 1.181 release brings a host of new features and enhancements including a new gateway and a pre-release of one of the many features the team at Fusebill has been working on over the past few months. Below are just some of the updates to this Fusebill release.
Fusebill Payments powered by Stax
Fusebill Payments powered by Stax is a new integrated gateway. This new gateway is closely tied with Fusebill and allows an integrated experience with billing and payments. Signing up has been streamlined to be quick and can be up in running in hours. Fusebill payment offers additional features that make it the solution you have been waiting for.
Fusebill's customer hierarchy has been greatly improved to allow for two generations to be set up. In the customer overview, you can see a customer's children. A child's account can set and view its parent.
The parent has the ability to view and manage the child accounts by clicking View All in the Children section.
The following bugs were removed:
- Fixed Salesforce opportunity subscription-related list.
- Fixed an issue with daily proration after migration.
- fixed activation of subscriptions with zero dollar products.
- SSP v1 child invoice detail fixed for parental payment methods.
- Cleaned up PDF invoices when Customer ID is blank.
- Calendar issue with daylight savings.
- Fixed proration for end of period charges on migration.
- Support for Ireland in Stripe.
- NetSuite now properly send reversals on bulk subscription cancellations.
- Payeezy gateway has improved error handling.