Fusebill Payments powered by Stax offers an integrated billing and payment gateway. This integration simplifies billing and collecting. The integration completes a congruence of billing and payment systems that provide an end-to-end solution.
In addition, payment reconciliation times are within two days from the payment received to your bank account. Credit Card auto-update is another great feature of Fusebill Payments powered by Stax, so you never miss a payment or spend time updating card numbers.
To set up the Fusebill Payments powered by Stax gateway, complete the following:
- In Fusebill, from the left menu, click Settings >Collections; then click Gateways.
- On the Gateway page, under the Fusebill Payments banner, click Start Now. If you already have a Stax account setup, you can go to step 5. You can also navigate to the sign-up portal https://fattmerchant.com/partner/fusebill-enroll/.
- A new tab, Fusebill Payments powered by Stax, will open. Enter your information and click next.
- On the next few pages, you will be required to enter information about your company. Once completed, click Submit. In most instances, an email with a link to your new account will arrive in a few hours but it can take up to 2 days.
- When you receive the account information, log in to the Stax account. https://omni.fattmerchant.com/
- On the Stax account page, on the left menu, click Apps.
- On the Apps page, click API Keys.
- On the API Keys window, click Launch in the top right.
- On the API Keys page, expand the ADMIN API-Sandbox section to reveal the bearer token. Click Copy.
- Return to the Fusebill Gateway page.
- Under the Credit Card or the ACH section, click Stax.
- In the Configure Stax window, paste the bearer token and click Save.
- Your Fusebill Payments powered by Stax is now configured.