The April 27th release has been postponed and will be released along with the May 11, 2021 [1.181] release. The following is included in the 1.180 release.
The following bugs have been resolved:
- Deleting a draft subscription now recalculates taxes on remaining draft subscriptions.
- Improved error display when attempting to operate from two or more browser windows at the same time.
- Improved transfer logic when migrating pro-rated end-of-period charges.
- The Salesforce Add Account Subscription can be used to add subscriptions after Closed Won opportunities.
- Purchases created through Salesforce related list opportunity workflows were not linked to opportunities.