Once Entity Mappings are complete, you will need to set up the Field Mappings in Fusebill. Field Mappings allow you to map entities in Fusebill to entities in NetSuite. For example, you can map the customer's last name entity to the NetSuite phone number entity. So, when viewing NetSuite, the customer's last name would appear in the phone number field.
To set the Field Mapping in Fusebill, complete the following:
- In Fusebill, navigate to Setting >Integrations >NetSuite using the left side menu.
- On the NetSuite page, click the Field Mappings tab.
- On the Field Mapping tab in the Addressing Mapping section, click On to allow the Fusebill customer address to be mapped to the NetSuite address. Note that any address in NetSuite will be overwritten with what is in Fusebill.
- In the Customer - NetSuite Type Individual section, select the appropriate Fusebill entity, then select the appropriate NetSuite entity, and click Add.
- In the Customer - NetSuite Type Company section, select the appropriate Fusebill entity, then select the appropriate NetSuite entity, and click Add.
- Repeat for as many mappings as you would like to map.
Note: NetSuite has character limits defined for each mapping. If your Fusebill field mapping is above the NetSuite limit, Fusebill will truncate the value sent to NetSuite to comply with the character limits of that field.