The April 13, 2021 [1.179] release brings a new featured gateway along with maintenance and cleanup efforts. Below are just some of the updates to the Fusebill April 13 release.
Additional Gateway Support
- First Data ACH is now supported in Fusebill.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- The user is unable to click View as PDF on a Salesforce invoice.
- Coupons with special character are now supported
- The ability to support one-time payments via the SSP.
- Users can now change Salesforce versions in the ADMIN UI.
- Audit logging now uses tax code instead of tax code ID, helping to improve readability.